Fifth Conference: October 31–November 2, 2013
College of Charleston, SC
The conference will be hosted by the College of Charleston, SC, from October 31–November 2, 2013
Calls for Participants
- Physical and Mental Health of the Choral Conductor
- Literature Session
- Lecture-Recital Session
- NCCO Choral Music Series
- Poster Session
- Techniques and Approaches to Teaching Score Study
conference details will be added as they become available
Fourth Conference: November 3–5, 2011
Colorado State University
- Recordings are available through the iTunes Store.
Registration and Hotel Information
- Conference Registration
- Hotel Registration
- If rooms are no longer available at the Hilton Fort Collins, we suggest that you consider one of the following two outstanding options for the NCCO Conference. There are numerous rooms available at each location.
Best Western University Inn (9 minute walk to University Center for the Arts)
914 South College Avenue, Fort Collins, CO 80524-3033
Armstrong Hotel (20–25 minute walk to the University Center for the Arts)
259 South College Avenue, Fort Collins, CO 80524-2810
Transportation directly to the Hilton from the Denver airport can be arranged through SuperShuttle of Northern Colorado. It is best to make reservations for the shuttle. It is approximately $36.00 each way. The shuttle has free WiFi on board and departs hourly from the airport from 6:10am–11:55pm, and hourly from the Hilton from 3:30am until 9:00pm. It takes about an hour by car, and it may take a little longer by shuttle, so you will want to plan accordingly. The following link will take you to the SuperShuttle website—more specifically the Denver Airport-Ft. Collins schedule.
Schedule of Events
Fourth Conference in Detail
It gives us great pleasure to announce performers and presenters for the 2011 Conference of The National Collegiate Choral Organization. We are very proud of this conference, for which we received more applications than any previous conference, and we believe that the quality will be outstanding.
The conference will be hosted by Colorado State University in Fort Collins, Colorado, from November 3–5 and will feature:
- Sessions by Headliners Helmuth Rilling (Inside the Bach Motets) and Alice Parker
- Performances by:
- Arizona State University Symphonic Chorale, Gregory Gentry, conductor
- Asuza Pacific University Chamber Singers, Michelle Jensen, conductor... CLICK HERE FOR COMPLETE DETAILS
Third Conference: November 5–7, 2009
- The Conference Schedule is now available online.
- Documents from the Tenure and Promotion panel are now online.
- Concerts will be recorded and CDs are available for purchase by STUDIOTEO.
Second Conference: October 30–November 1, 2008
College-Conservatory of Music, University of Cincinnati
- Conducting the Orchestra panel discussion materials are available online.
- The conference program book (pdf) is now posted online.
- See some conference photos
- Sound recordings are now available online through soundwaves.org:
- College of Charleston Concert Choir
- Eastman Chorale
- Iowa State University Singers
- Lamar University A Cappella Choir
- Stetson University Concert Choir
- University of Alabama at Birmingham Concert Choir
- University of Louisville Collegiate Chorale
- University of Maryland Chamber Singers
- University of North Texas A Cappella Choir
- Western Michigan University Cantus Femina and University Chorale
- In preparation for our Third National Convention, we are soliciting your feedback regarding our First and Second National Conventions: Please email us with your likes, dislikes, and any other thoughts.