Current members must create an NCCO account with a password to access the Profile and Membership Information pages.
Please follow these instructions:
1. Go to: http://www.ncco-usa.org/lostpassword/
2. Enter email in the required form and click “Get New Password”
3. A message will now be sent to the email provided (If the email provided is not in the NCCO system you will see a message stating “There is no user registered with that email address.” If you do, write firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance)
4. In the email message you will see “To reset your password visit the following address”
5. Click on the link below that message. Or, you can copy and paste the link into your browser.
6. This link will take you directly to your profile page where you can change your password. (the change password fields are 5 rows down)
7. Re-enter your chosen password below “confirm password”
8. Click update at the bottom of the page to update your information / password.
9. Your password has now been reset. You can now navigate the website as you wish.
10. If your membership has expired, and you need to renew, you will have to purchase a membership subscription here: http://www.ncco-usa.org/membership-details/
11. Click the Create Account Help button on any page to return to these instructions
12. For assistance with creating your account write email@example.com