Current members must create an NCCO account with a password to access the officers elections page..
Please follow these instructions:
1. Go to: http://www.ncco-usa.org/lostpassword/
2. Enter email in the required form and click “Get New Password”
3. An message will now be sent to the email provided
(If the email provided is not in the NCCO system you will see a message stating “There is no user registered with that email address.” contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
4. In the email message you will see “To reset your password visit the following address”
5. Click on the link below that message. Or, you can copy and paste the link into your browser.
6. This link will take you directly to your profile page where you can change your password. (the change password fields are 5 rows down)
7. Re-enter your chosen password below “confirm password”
8. Click update at the bottom of the page to update your information / password.
9. Your password has now been reset. You can now navigate the website as you wish.
10. “After you have changed your password, you can vote in the officers election here: http://www.ncco-usa.org/ncco-officers-elections-2014-2015/.
11. If your membership has expired, and you need to renew, you will have to upgrade your membership here: http://www.ncco-usa.org/membership-details/
12. Once you have upgraded to active membership, you can vote in the officers election here: http://www.ncco-usa.org/ncco-officers-elections-2014-2015/.