NCCO8 National Conference
November 7–9, 2019, College Park, Maryland
Hosted by the University of Maryland
NCCO8 features two artists of national and international renown.
Prof. María Guinand
Director, Schola Cantorum de Venezuela
University Simón Bolívar, retired (Caracas, Venezuela)
The University of Maryland Chamber Singers
Edward Maclary, director
Stravinsky Les Noces, Schoenberg Friede auf Erden, Brahms Op. 104, and a world premiere by Dale Trumbore.
Please log-in to your account before proceeding and be sure that your membership is up-to-date. Once you are logged in, click here to register.
2019 Registration Rates:
- Regular Registration: $250 (through October 23)
- Early Bird Registration: $225 (ended August 31)
- At-the-Conference Registration: $275 (after October 23)
- Student Registration: $75
- Guest Registration: $175
- Retired Registration $225
Be sure to also reserve your room at our conference hotel: The Hotel at UMD.
NCCO8 will feature two fellowship programs for student musicians:
- Conductor Fellowship Program (for graduate students), sponsored by Manhattan Concert Productions
- Composer Fellowship Program (for undergraduate and graduate students), sponsored by the NCCO Choral Series & ECS Publishing Group.
Application portals for both programs are now open, with completed applications due by September 15. Results will be announced by September 30.
The following ensembles, conductors, and scholars have been selected to present at NCCO8.
Calls for Participation
See below the various areas where members can participate in NCCO8. Calls were accepted until May 1, 2019, and announced June 15, 2019.