Program Booklet Advertisements
NCCO offers the chance to reach a selected, curated market of over 300 college and university choral directors from all over the country through an advertisement in our printed program book. The booklet will include advertisements from nationally recognized tour companies, music retailers, publishers, composers, collegiate choral programs and other industry leaders.
To secure your place in our program booklet, follow this easy, two-step process:
- Reserve ad space and pay online at any time by September 15, 2019, using the the form below.
- Submit an electronic file of your ad copy to NCCO’s vice president no later than September 27, 2019.
You will find descriptions of ad sizes, prices, and instructions for submission below.
Ad Specifications — Sizes
There are four sizes for the 2019 conference booklet:
- Full page to bleed ($750) — 6″ × 9″ (with .125″ bleed)
- Full page with margins ($750) — 5″ × 8″
- Half page ($600) — 5″ × 3.875″
- Quarter page ($500) — 2.375″ × 3.875″
Please be certain your ad copy adheres to these dimensions.
Ad Specifications — Format
- Preferred file format: PDF, EPS, TIFF.
- As all ads will appear in color, files should be saved in CMYK mode.
- All files should be saved at no lower than 300dpi and 100% size.
- Any images embedded in the file should be 300dpi.
- Please outline or embed all fonts within the file.
- For the full page to bleed option, use .125″ bleed.
- For all other sizes, a 1 pt, black border will be automatically applied to all ads. Please add no border.
- All ads print in four-color process (CMYK).
- If the ad is sized incorrectly, NCCO reserves the right to resize, warp, and/or re-create it to fit accordingly.
- NCCO will not accept ad copy in Microsoft Word or Publisher files, web graphics, or low-resolution graphics (under 300dpi).
- Please follow the format guidelines above to ensure your organization is best represented.