Membership in NCCO comes with a range of benefits and is the best way to stay an active and engaged member of the college and university choral community. See below for details on joining and renewing membership.
The Benefits of Membership
- Interaction with colleagues who share similar college & university choral positions across the country
- Invitation to apply for various sessions, panels, and performances at our biennial, national conferences
- Access to The Choral Scholar, NCCO’s online, peer-reviewed journal
- Access to unique resources like NCCO’s The Conductor as Scholar: National Guidelines for the Promotion and Tenure of Collegiate Choral Conductors and new resources in development
- Opportunity for meaningful service to our profession
Membership to the NCCO continues for 2 years from the time of registration.
There are two pricing tiers:
Regular Membership – $60 / 2 years
for teachers, choral professionals, and other non-students
Student Membership – $30 / 2 years
for college students
Become a new member!
Whether you are an active member looking to renew, or a former member looking to rejoin, you can do so via your user account.